Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm a guest blogger at Sprout Chicago!



Hi readers!

Check out my monthly posts at Sprout Chicago, a wonderful blog for conscious consumers in the Chicago area. I'll be posting every month on the 15th, starting this Saturday. I'll feature one of the easiest yet one of my favorite tried and true herbal remedies for the onset of a seasonal cold.

Sprout Chicago features local restaurants and businesses, events, do-it-yourself projects, and tips on living green in Chicago. Just this month, they featured a delicious recipe for blueberry pancakes, and information on Chicago O'Hare Airport's new interior vertical garden, which I can't wait to see on my way home for Thanskgiving. I always look forward to every new post, and I can't wait to begin contributing!

See you over at Sprout!

No comments:

Post a Comment